The textile is wrapped in a permeable or impermeable hydrophobic layer, which suppresses the wettability of the textile, making it waterproof, water-repellent, less likely to crease and easily washable. The corresponding properties of the modified fabric can be verified in our laboratories (test head, spray test).
The fabric is coated providing the required degree of fireproofing according to use. The incombustibility can be tested in our laboratories.
This treatment increases the resistance of the material to substances with oil-like properties.
With the help of this treatment material has increased resistance to acids.
Sanitized® Silver is a top-class antimicrobial treatment from the renowned Swiss company, SANITIZED AG.
In cooperation with SANITIZED AG, GUMOTEX, a.s. has developed a special treatment for textile materials. Due to the active ingredient, insects are not able to detect a “target”, not being able to see or smell their victim. This insect-repellent textile treatment is highly resistant to washing and chemical cleaning. It fulfills the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and has been tested in the Swiss Tropical Institute’s laboratories.
Safety of our products and registration:
(with respect to the insect-repellent, antimicrobial and water-repellent treatment)
- Excellent tolerance by human skin (OECD 406, Repeated Insult Patch Test RIPT)
- Fulfils the OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Safe according to Allergy UK
- Registered with EPA
- Technology accepted by Bluesign
- BPD registered (Biocidal Product Directive in EU)
- Biodegradable (OECD 301A Ready Biodegradability)
- SANITIZED AG awarded “Responsible Care” certificate